When it comes to satisfying the munchies, this consumer packaged goods client is a powerhouse in serving the yum. Operating in locations found across the world, this company leads with notable, well-loved global and local brands found in the average household. To meet its commitment to ensuring customer satisfaction, it needed to modernize its voice of the customer (VOC) measurement program.
Before partnering with Concentrix, the client experienced challenges with their customer satisfaction survey response rates—making it difficult to act on collected data. As a result of surveying solely via email for customer support, its view into the customer experience journey was limited to one channel. Having decades of VOC experience and a team of dedicated CX experts, it turned to Concentrix in collaboration on reimagining its measurement strategy.
With the goal in mind of improving response rates and gaining a more holistic view into the CX journey, the teams got to work. The client implemented a new, modern CX measurement approach based on best practice survey methodology, including eye-catching, fully-branded web surveys and survey invitations, omnichannel data collection, and smart survey logic based on integrated customer data.
The client further engaged with analytic insights reports with stakeholder presentations—taking part in discussion and action planning. From this, the teams were able to leverage and package actionable data collected from the new measurement strategy to pinpoint key areas for improving satisfaction, reducing handle time, and eliminating recontacts. Based on these uncovered insights and recommendations, they:
- Conducted a complete overhaul of the email template customer support was using to respond to customers.
- Modified contact center advisor scripts.
- Implemented omnichannel data collection to drive awareness of the customer experience within chat and SMS text channels.
- Routed and distributed contact volume to higher performing executive advisors, resulting in improved performance.
- Acted to coach and train advisors by delivering negative customer feedback with sensitivity.
Within the first few months of the new implementations, along with an overall survey completion rate that increased by 26 percent, improvements were recognized across each identified key metric area:
- Overall satisfaction increased by 8 percent
- Advisor satisfaction increased by 14 percent
- Resolution increased by 12 percent
- First call resolution (FCR) increased by 7 percent
- Product-branded surveys lifted response rates by more than 15 points