State of Brand Love
Increase Customer Retention with Insights from Over 3,000 Real Customers
We’ve all said that we’ve loved a brand. But what does that even mean? We set out to answer that question when we surveyed 3,375 consumers about their most loved brands. The result—the State of Brand Love research report.
During our research, we discovered that more than 50% of customers used to love a brand that they now avoid at all costs, and 66% of customers say they can’t be won back once a brand has lost their love. With a limited marketing budget and so many alternative brands available, you need to keep as many customers as possible so that you don’t lose wallet share. There are so many factors that contribute to customer retention, but it’s not always clear what you should focus on to make sure your customers stay in love with you.
If you find it challenging to establish a deep emotional connection with your customers, you’re not alone. Many businesses struggle to create a genuine bond that goes beyond transactional relationships. Customers crave more—they want to feel a genuine connection with the brands they choose. Our report walks you through how to gain access to a customer’s inner circle of brand love and how it can transform your business.
2/3 of consumers say they can’t be won back once a brand has lost their love.
Looking to escape the friend zone? Download the report and learn:
- What makes (or breaks) your customer relationships.
- How to maintain close, enduring bonds with your customers to become one of their most loved brands.
- Where to prioritize investment in the moments that matter most in the customer journey to increase customer retention.
- Lessons learned from successful work with our clients, informed by knowledge from our experts in CX and technology—so that you can replicate our past successes with your brand.
- Real-world responses on how customers feel about over 800 brands across 9 industries, including what makes them love certain brands and dislike others.
- Easily-digestible charts and graphs to illustrate the patterns of customer behavior outlined in the report.
Want to learn more about our work?