Brandon Hall Awards Concentrix with Six Excellence AwardsBrandon Hall Group has announced the winners of its 2022 HCM Excellence Awards, which recognize companies who create innovative and effective business strategies that improve the human capital management space and help other organizations make a more measurable impact on their business. We are thrilled to announce Concentrix has earned six awards in the following categories: Learning and Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.
- For the 5th time, we have been recognized with Gold, Best Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Strategy for our efforts to build a diverse and healthy workplace where everyone can feel safe, respected, and welcomed.
- We earned Gold, Best Development Program for Frontline Leaders for Lead NOW, our holistic frontline leadership development program with progressive curriculum that’s tailored to our dynamic business environment.
- We were recognized with Gold, Best Advance in Creating a Learning Strategy for our efforts to reinvent and invest in our learning strategy so we can successfully develop leaders in a post-pandemic, increasingly virtual world.
- We were honored with Gold, Best Customer Training Program for Skill Factory, our curated training program tailored to fix skill gaps identified within the different Lines of Business (LOBs) across our Health Care division.
- We won Silver, Best Benefits, Wellness and Well-Being Program for our initiative to invest deeper in staff wellbeing and engagement, particularly regarding mental health, via a holistic wellness approach.
- We earned Bronze, Best Results of a Learning Program for the two-phase curriculum solution we designed for a transportation client that maximized their new-hire content to meet training needs and drive increased value.