Concentrix aligns itself with the guiding principles of visibility, velocity and value in order to achieve a maximum benefit to our customers, employees and shareholders. We deliver the finest customer engagement services in the industry and treasure loyalty, teamwork, integrity, and hard work from all of our employees and business partners.
Concentrix holds itself and its employees to our core values, which include demonstrating high integrity and exemplary character in everything we do. We expect our suppliers to do the same.
By accepting any Purchase Order from Concentrix you (the supplier) agree to comply with the principles in this Supplier Code of Conduct and to maintain records sufficient to demonstrate your compliance. You also agree to apply these principles to your own supplier relationships and agreements to the extent they support your work on behalf of Concentrix. Finally, you agree that Concentrix or its representative(s) may conduct reasonable audits and inspections of your compliance with these principles and that you will provide written certification of your compliance to Concentrix on request. You will promptly cure any deficiency identified by the audits and inspections. Non-adherence to this Code of Conduct may result in Concentrix’s termination of business relations with you.
- Compliance with Law. You will maintain all valid licenses, permits, authorizations or registrations required under the applicable laws and regulations of the territories where you conduct business. You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations of each and all of the territories where you conduct business, including without limitation laws related to employment and labor, anti-discrimination, anti-harassment, the environment, and anti-bribery. As such, you agree to comply with the United States Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and the United Kingdom Bribery Act, 2010 (UKBA) and you will not corruptly pay, authorize to pay or offer money or anything of value to any employee, official or representative of any government or public or international organization, political candidates or political parties or the family of any such official for the purpose of obtaining or retaining business, or securing an improper advantage. This requirement applies to both direct and indirect payments, to any third party or intermediary where there is reason to believe that it will be passed on for the foregoing purpose.
- Provision and Receipt of Gifts. You will not directly or indirectly pay or provide bribes, kickbacks, or gifts to employees of customers or vendors to obtain or retain their business or influence their decisions on behalf of their employer. Your employees will not accept or solicit gifts and entertainment from present or prospective suppliers in connection with activities you conduct on behalf of Concentrix. Such employees may, however, accept gifts, entertainment or other courtesies that are not excessive and are consistent with reasonable standards in the business community.
- Conflict of Interest. You and your employees shall not take any action or have interests that may create a conflict of interest with your provision of services to Concentrix. If you become aware of an actual or potential conflict of interest, you will promptly notify Concentrix.
- Harassment and Discrimination. Concentrix is committed to providing a work environment free of unlawful harassment and discrimination. You shall ensure your workplace is free from sexual harassment and discrimination based on pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by any applicable law.
- Forced and Child Labor. You shall not directly or indirectly use, support, or engage forced or compulsory labor or encourage or support slavery or human trafficking. All labor shall be voluntary and workers shall be engaged in accordance with applicable law and shall be free to leave upon reasonable notice. You shall not employ any person who is below the minimum legal age for employment. Where a child (under the age of 18 years) is lawfully employed, the best interests of the child shall be the primary consideration. In addition, you will to comply with all applicable requirements of the UK Modern Slavery Act.
- Safety in the Workplace. The safety of people in the workplace is a primary concern of Concentrix. You will comply with all applicable health and safety policies and with all applicable laws to ensure secure and healthy work surroundings.
- Customer Codes of Conduct. Concentrix may be under an obligation with one or more of its customers to abide by such customer’s code of conduct and to apply it to its business dealings with you. In such case, Concentrix will inform you, and Concentrix’s provision of any work to you in support of such customer will be subject to your agreement to abide by any terms of the customer’s code of conduct that are not otherwise covered by this Supplier Code of Conduct.
- Training. You will conduct appropriate training and education for your employees on a regular basis regarding your obligations under laws and this code of conduct, including but not limited to applicable laws related to anti-corruption, prevention of slavery and forced labor, and unlawful harassment in the workplace.
- Reporting Violations. Concentrix is committed to ensuring its employees observe the highest levels of integrity and ethics. If you become aware of any conduct of any Concentrix employee that you believe is inappropriate, you will promptly advise Concentrix via the Concentrix Hotline as described on www.openboard.info/synnex.
Download a copy.