Australia and New Zealand Teams Win 6 Top-Performance Honors
London, United Kingdom – October 27, 2017: Concentrix, a global business services company, won top honors at the Contact Center World Awards 2017. Five Concentrix Australia and New Zealand staff were recognized and presented with Top Performer awards at a ceremony held in London on October 27. Significantly, these winners are also previously Gold APAC regional winners.
The Contact Center Awards are considered the most prestigious in the industry. They are awarded to the best professionals, teams, and companies that have achieved world-class performance in the contact center industry. The awards are dedicated to recognizing world-class thinking, creativity and execution across the full spectrum of contact center functions.
Concentrix staff have won the awards across a range of important categories. The winners are:
- Sylvia Miranda: Gold, Best Analyst (Analyst Role in the Contact Centre)
- David Flanagan: Gold, Best Contact Center Support Professional (Workforce Planning Best Practices)
- David Fotheringham: Gold, Best Contact Center Operational Manager (Operational Management – Making the Center Work Efficiently!)
- Vittoria Gough: Silver, Best Quality Auditor (How to Enhance Your Contact Center Quality Scores!)
- Fazal Rokadia: Gold, Best Contact Center Sales Professional (How to Sell More in Your Centre! – Top Sales Professionals Explain)
- Gold, Best Home/Remote Agent Program (Setting Up and Running Home/Remote Agent Programs Successfully)
“Concentrix strongly believes in the power of innovation. We are proud of our staff who are thinking differently and bring bold new ideas to help our clients to be disruptive and differentiated in their marketplace,” said Peter Monk, General Manager, Concentrix Australia and New Zealand.
“This is a great achievement for us, and I congratulate all our award winners.”
Concentrix, a global provider of high-value business services, is focused on improving business outcomes for its clients. Through strategy and execution, the company brings a holistic approach to customer engagement and deploys its capabilities and assets to enable improved revenue generation, customer experience, and service optimization.
Contact Center World, established in 1999, is the Global Association for Contact Center & Customer Engagement Best Practices. Today, it has about 200,000 members across 200 countries. The Contact Center Excellence Awards honor, recognize, and promote individuals and teams who have made a commitment to driving superior contact center and customer experience performance.