Even with a superior product, brands that only rely on traditional consumer loyalty programs can lose to competitors who create a superior experience.
Empowered by technology, the demands of the 21st-century consumer have drastically changed. The modern consumer expects brands to provide tailored products and services—how they want it, when, and where they want it—and they are willing and ready to switch to brands that best serve these demands. Fortunately, according to Forrester, “91% of retail customers who feel valued stay with the brand.” Consumer loyalty is still possible.
In this whitepaper, our Forrester recognized loyalty team shares their perspectives on:
- The current state of consumer loyalty programs
- The importance of tapping into behavioral and emotional loyalty
- Three steps to building emotional loyalty
- Leveraging technology to foster emotional loyalty
- The ROI of emotional loyalty programs