Do You Have the Right Tools For Effective Digital Selling?Though sellers will hold in-person meetings again, the virtual world, accelerated by the pandemic, is here to stay. According to Forrester, 40% of B2B reps plan to permanently modify their tactics to adapt to remote selling activities. Companies will need to invest in mature digital tools and serve industry knowledge to guide revenue teams through a modern buyer’s journey. To do so, companies must first:
- Assess digital sales and marketing maturity: re-evaluate key priorities, opportunities, and challenges in achieving targeted business objectives. Are sellers, marketers, and product owners equipped with the right skills, knowledge, experience, and tools to drive meaningful engagements with targeted buyers?
- Design modernized seller and buyer journeys: update sales stages and advancement criteria for qualified leads to match buyers’ expectations and needs throughout the consideration process. Are sales, marketing, and enablement GTM motions aligned with shifting buyer behaviors?
- Rebuild analytics, reporting, and performance metrics: revise tracked KPIs and measurement dashboards that reflect current business requirements with speed and accuracy for actionability. Are you able to positively react to the signals that your data is showing?
New Digital Selling Strategies in ActionIn order to gain insight into their highest-impact accounts and activities, Microsoft needed better data analytics tools to provide this important information. Concentrix Catalyst partnered with Microsoft to create mature digital reports and tools around:
- Planning: business, territory, and account.
- Execution: account targeting, account management and growth, pipeline/opportunity management, and inventory management.
- Performance measurement: seller, manager, partner, program, business
Empowering SellersBuyers expect innovative, digitally native learning experiences that prioritize effective content. To capture moments that matter, enterprise sellers must reskill, retool, and re-strategize their GTM motions but sales and marketing leaders are faced with the difficult decisions of prioritizing investment of budget, resources, and time to drive towards desired business outcomes. By empowering sellers to drive high-impact engagements through performance and attribution analytics management across the buyer’s journey, enterprise sellers can accelerate revenue recognition by improving sales and marketing orchestration. You’ll need industry-specific, bespoke digital solutions to provide sellers with the right knowledge and tools to engage buyers while providing sales leaders visibility in what is working and what is not. Learn how we can help your teams emerge from a year of remote selling to be stronger and better prepared for what’s next.
Managing Director, Digital Selling Solutions