The Contact Center operations market is evolving into a more agile, consumer-centric As-a-Service market that includes increasingly diverse talent, analytics and platform-based services.
In the inaugural Contact Center Operations Blueprint by HfS Research, 18 vendors were ranked by the research firm. Concentrix placed in the As-a-Service Winner’s Circle based on superior execution, innovation and embodiment of the eight As-a-Service ideals established by the research firm.
The HfS report highlighted three Concentrix strengths:
- Path to As-a-Service: The report noted, “Concentrix has a compelling story for embracing the future As-a-Service economy.” The company’s automation strategy is boosted by a global footprint and it has strengthened its services by increasing expertise in healthcare, banking, fraud analytics and other verticals.
- Account management: “Concentrix clients laud its focus on implementing feedback into operations and developing a high level of trust within the account management structure,” the report says.
- Automation that augments talent and impacts outcomes: The report cites a case study in which Concentrix applied automation to data input and agent desktop processes for a multinational technology client, automating 93% of a key process workflow that reduced average handle time from 45 to 20 minutes.
The HfS Contact Center Operations Blueprint provides valuable information for business leaders driving the evolution and transformation of the Contact Center in the As-a-Service Economy.
The 2016 HfS Blueprint for Contact Center Operations is available for complimentary download for a limited time
Read the full report to learn:
- Key Highlights on the State of the Market
- Vendor capabilities for addressing the needs of today’s contact center leadership
- Considerations for evolving Contact Center Operations
- How HfS Research analysts compare Concentrix to other service providers