In the inaugural Contact Center Operations Blueprint by HfS Research, 18 vendors were ranked by the research firm. Concentrix placed in the As-a-Service Winner’s Circle based on superior execution, innovation and embodiment of the eight As-a-Service ideals established by the research firm.
The HfS report highlighted three Concentrix strengths:
- Path to As-a-Service: The report noted, “Concentrix has a compelling story for embracing the future As-a-Service economy.” The company’s automation strategy is boosted by a global footprint and it has strengthened its services by increasing expertise in healthcare, banking, fraud analytics and other verticals.
- Account management: “Concentrix clients laud its focus on implementing feedback into operations and developing a high level of trust within the account management structure,” the report says.
- Automation that augments talent and impacts outcomes: The report cites a case study in which Concentrix applied automation to data input and agent desktop processes for a multinational technology client, automating 93% of a key process workflow that reduced average handle time from 45 to 20 minutes.
The 2016 HfS Blueprint for Contact Center Operations is available for complimentary download for a limited time
Read the full report to learn:
- Key Highlights on the State of the Market
- Vendor capabilities for addressing the needs of today’s contact center leadership
- Considerations for evolving Contact Center Operations
- How HfS Research analysts compare Concentrix to other service providers