What is E-Waste?
Any discarded electronic appliances such as mobile phones, computers, laptops, printers, fax machines or even their parts, which have reached the end of their useful life, are called “ e-waste”.
Where and how can you recycle e-waste?
To recycle your waste electronic items, all you have to do is drop an email at email@example.com with details of each electrical or electronic waste device and the name of your city. You will receive a reply within 48 hours on further action.
You can also visit our collection points directly for safe disposal of the e-waste and get more information on the subject. You can also call our toll-free number 1800 2121 434.
Going beyond just recycling
At Concentrix Daksh, we believe our focus should not only be on responsible recycling, but also on awareness generation. Our PRO is creating awareness among our customers through the following activities:
Enterprise Engagement Campaign:
- Series of emails and EDMs to create awareness and engage the enterprise customers of Concentrix Daksh Commerce on e-waste responsible recycling practices.
- Concentrix Daksh through its PRO will hold awareness events on e-waste recycling. The objective of these campaigns is to provide a responsible e-waste management solution to bulk consumers in India.
Important dos and don’ts
- Make sure all your important personal and professional data you wish to preserve is backed up and removed from your device.
- Remove your SIM and memory cards before dropping your phone into a collection point. Batteries, chargers, and other accessories can also be recycled at these points.
- Do not mix these products in your home dust-bins with other municipal waste.
To learn more on how you can contribute and be a part of this cohesive e-waste movement, visit www.karosambhav.com