Concentrix Disclaimer Identifying and Avoiding Recruiting Scams
At Concentrix, we’re fanatical about recruiting the world’s best people to join our company. We take security and protection of your personal information very seriously. Here are a few things that are important to know about our company and recruiting process:
- We will NEVER ask you for money or any kind of pre-payment
- We WILL NOT ask you for your national ID number (Social Security or Government ID) or date of birth when applying for a position with us
Be aware that scammers may try to take advantage of you by impersonating Concentrix or Concentrix personnel in order to access money or personal information and offer false employment opportunities in our name.
We have identified several clues to watch out for to help you identify and avoid recruiting scams:
- Concentrix will never ask for financial information of any kind or for payment of money during the job application process.
We do not require any financial, credit card or bank account information and/or any payment of any kind in order to be considered for employment. If you are asked to pay for things like equipment fees, travel fees, or some other deposit or application-processing fee, even if claimed you will be reimbursed, this is not us. It is a scam.
- Concentrix does not require personal information including Social Security Number, National ID, Government ID or date of birth as part of the application process.
We may ask for basic contact information such as your email address, phone number, and/or home address to ensure we can contact you.
- Concentrix also uses third-party recruiters for recruiting purposes
If you were contacted by a third-party organization claiming to represent Concentrix or hiring on behalf of Concentrix, or if you were contacted in a chat room such as Google Hangouts, Telegram app or WhatsApp, you should be careful in sharing any information. Concentrix’ official chat room is located on our Careers website (https://careers.concentrix.com/work-at-home/). This is the only chat room where you will find our recruiters. Additionally, we do not post jobs on Freelancer or Guru.