The Business Intelligence Group Names Concentrix’ Wellnest Solution a 2022 BIG Innovation Award Winner
Concentrix’ Wellnest solution has been recognized as a winner at the Business Intelligence Group’s (BIG) 2022 Innovation Awards. These annual awards recognize innovative organizations, products, and people that change the way we experience and interact with the world, and Wellnest’s win underscores our business’s commitment to the mental, emotional, physical, spiritual, and social wellbeing of staff across the globe.
Wellnest combines clinically led resiliency expertise with digital healthcare and AI-enabled neuroscience research to positively impact the behavioral and mental health of content moderation staff both in and out of the workplace.
With an uncompromising focus on our five pillars of holistic wellness, Wellnest improves and maintains quality of life and career for staff by:
- Automating psychological assessments to periodically track emotional resiliency, burnout, and psychological safety.
- Rolling out digital training content via the Wellnest app feed.
- Providing in-house counselling support that encompasses cognitive behavioral and dialectical behavioural therapy, Gestalt therapy, mindfulness, and narrative therapy.
- Unifying the wellness reporting dashboard indexes to establish gold standard compliance.
The strength of Wellnest’s support system has kept wellbeing at the forefront of every action and choice in this business space, creating a psychologically safe environment in which staff can perform and excel that has directly contributed to employee experience improvements across Concentrix, particularly in global locations where mental health remains a strong cultural stigma.
This solution, which helps Concentrix build new operating models that prioritize staff mental wellbeing on even the toughest work types, has seen positive success to date:
- Wellnest training sessions account for 91% of mental health referral cases, enabling early intervention to support staff in need.
- Intensity-based resilience schedules reduce moderators’ online exposure to sensitive queues by 40%, paving the way for >95% engagement during Wellnest activities.
- ComputerVision AI predictive response tools automate 95% of content, reducing staff exposure.
- Wellnest micro-break time management reduces near point visual stress and improves mental acuity, resulting in a 300%+ uplift in accuracy.
Click here to learn more.