|Date Posted:||May 14, 2012|
Job Objectives: Contribute to the development of the company sales and marketing administration activities.
- Ensure that the sales inquiries process is conducted in a timely manner that meets internal procedures and customer satisfaction.
- Support incoming inquiries, co-ordinate client meetings and support tender preparation.
- Manage the timely production of tenders internally and progress their status with the client.
- Implement ways of maintaining relationships with all current and past due clients.
- Support job closeout processes and implement ongoing client contact strategies.
- Maintain and enhance customer’s relationship management.
- Continually review and improve company sales literature, company sales presentations and advertising material.
- Provide administrative support for Business Support activities.
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
- Worked in an engineering services or manufacturing company.
- Experience in sales or marketing or business support.
- Computer literate with good Web skills.
- Proficient with MS PowerPoint, Word & Excel.
- Database manipulation.
Job Description – Sales & Desirable Knowledge & Experience:
- Creative PowerPoint presentations skills
- English and Portuguese speaker with oral and written efficient
- Coordinating conferences, exhibitions and other marketing events.
- Utilizing the Web to promote and advertise company services.
- Preparation of quotations for clients.
- Followed up on client leads, enquiry processing and quotations.
- Telephone introductions and generating leads.
- Tender chase experience.
Responsibilities/Key Result Areas:
The candidate will be given the opportunity to develop skills in some or all of the following areas:
- Maintaining and regularly updating data in our CRM and Web-base tool.
- Database coordination, importing from Excel.
- Organizing client meetings for sales and marketing activities including Sales & Marketing Literature.
- Sales Enquiry processing and follow up.
- Responding to sales enquiries and delegating to appropriate sales member.
- Support set up job on project database (Time Minder).
- Support tender preparation.
- Sales support activities.
- Maintaining, enhancing and on-going cleansing of Database.
- Telephoning contacts driven by the Database reminders and follow up. Administrator
- To provide administrative support to any business related activities that is not included under Marketing & Sales, including but not limited to;
- Providing administrative support for the Quality System and associated records and procedures.
- Assist as required in the preparation of sales quotations.
- General business support.
- Finance & Accounts support.
- Project support.
- Office duties (photocopying, scanning etc…).
- Reception duties.
- Supporting internal meetings.
- Flexible approach to work.
- A strong team player.
- Works well under pressure with the ability to face difficult challenges and timescales.
- Good time keeping and willing to work overtime as necessary.
- Excellent Telephone manner.
- Tolerant of diverse personalities.
- An amiable worker with a confident personality.
Communication & Interfaces:
Communication and interface with the following will be required:
- Project Support.