With sales and marketing costs rising everyday, it makes far more sense to concentrate your efforts on the portion of your universe most willing and ready to buy. Analytics is vital to this.
Employing analytics sharpens your edge with your prospects while also reducing waste. It helps identify the best prospects, develop relevant content and, ultimately, convert prospects into customers. In short, it makes your data work harder for you. Analytical modeling typically involves:
• Development of a specific, quantitative method to evaluate your prospect/customer attributes
• Segmentation of prospects based on unique attributes and differing predictive behaviors
• Prioritization of communications strategies for each segment of your universe
• Deployment of appropriate mail, e-mail, web and/or phone programs
• Testing and selection of predictive modeling techniques by objective
• Splitting data into training and validation sets to create models for each market segment
Marketing analytics helps you find your best prospects, develop offers and marketing communications of interest to them. Most importantly, it helps convert prospects to customers and build the relationship from there. That is the Concentrix way!